Free Special Event
Calling all new and classic PFAFF owners!
Tuesday 5 November 2013
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
One of Pfaff's national teachers will be in the store to demonstrate all of the accessories (feet, needles, gadgets, etc.) available for the Pffaf sewing machines. Plus there will be information on stablizers, interfacing, threads, etc.
2 p.m - 5 p.m
Creative Sensation Pro Pfaff Machine
A unique hands on experience with the new Pfaff Creative Sensations Pro Machine! This exclusive time will be spent sewing in style in front of your own Pfaff Creative Sensations Pro Machine with personal instructions from the Pfaff teacher. There will be a special kit to creat a fun project while you use this awesome machine!
The afternoon event does have limited seating.
Boutique 4 Quilters
High Seas Quilting Cruise Adventure
7 Nights Eastern Caribbean Cruise
Sailing on the newly enhanced Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas ®
Departs 23 March 2014 - Ports of Calls: Cape Canaveral, Florida; Coco Cay, Bahamas; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Cape Canaveral, Florida
Experience a High Seas Quilting Cruise Adventure with Boutique 4 Quilters (B4Q) aboard the Royal Caribbean International, Freedom of the Seas whichis packed with fun amenities such as a 3D theater, outdoor movie screen, FlowRider surf simulator, ice-skating rink, Royal Promenade, mini golf course, and more—PLUS Quilting with B4Q!
We have planned the classes so that you will enjoy your ports and sew when the ship is at sea. A Cruising Quilter's dream! Make your reservations before November 2, 2013, and B4Q will give you a quilt Kit (It can be from one of the classes that you do not sign up for—a $70+ value) FREE!
Bring your friends, bring your spouse, or pack a suite with quilters! There are a variety of room styles and pricing available.
Please contact Boutique 4 Quilters at 321- 768 - 2060 or register here at http://www.boutique4quilters.com to secure your reservation for the cruise quilting classes.
A few of the Cruise Perks:
1. Quilting Party prior to sailing! A fun event where you will make a shopping bag to hold all the goodies you will receive and make on your cruise. You will be able to experience the embroidery capabilities of the Pfaff machine.
2. Quilters' Gathering onboard the Freedom of the Seas. You will get to meet your fellow quilters and get the cruise party started.
3. Pfaff Machines! You will sit at a new Pfaff sewing machine and enjoy sewing your project on one of the finest machines in the world.
4. All Quilting supplies provided! No need to bring a thing.
5. Free goodies! We have been working with our vendors to bring you the latest in fabrics and B4Q's favorites in notions.
6. Unique embroidered quilt label for you to attach to your project with your name, ship name, and date. How fun is that?
7. Pfaff specials so that you can take a Pfaff machine home!
8. Embroidery opportunities on the Pfaff Machine.
9. Practice on the PowerQuilter 16.0 Machine. You can see what a breeze it is to quilt on a longarm.
10. Great Teachers who will be there to help you.
11. B4Q will think of more great things so that we can make this an annual event you won't want to miss.
Boutique 4 Quilters is Florida’s most creative quilt shop.
We focus on bright and contemporary fabrics and projects as well as providing a large selection of batiks and Asian fabrics. We strive to always bring you the latest and greatest the quilting industry has to offer in fabrics, patterns and notions. Our ever-changing inventory will guarantee that a trip to Boutique 4 Quilters will always be exciting.